The Importance of Cleaning and Disinfecting
H-Town Cleaning provides cleaning and disinfecting services and supports the ISSA, (worldwide cleaning industry association) recommendation and standards.
Professionalism, Quality and Reliability
- Before disinfecting, use an all-purpose cleaner to effectively remove dust, debris, and other contaminants on a surface
- Apply a registered disinfectant to the surface and keep the surface wet for the required dwell time
You take every effort to keep your patients as safe and healthy as possible, why gamble with a commercial cleaning companies that do not hold themselves to the same standard? Stratus Building Solutions strives to provide an inarguably first class, responsive medical cleaning service that promotes a cleaner, healthier, and safer environment for your patients, visitors, and employees. Stratus commitment to health starts with our branded tools and materials. We use only top of the line, Green Seal Certified and environmentally safe germicides, quaternary disinfectants, glass cleaners, restroom cleaners, all-purpose cleaners, floor wax, and strippers.
Your Leader In Health-based Cleaning.
Our cleaners are held to the highest standards. Each individual who works within the scope of the Health Care Division must obtain Certification through our unique Hospital/Medical Clinical Training Program. Attainment of the Certification is dependent upon 15 hours of classroom training and passing of a final examination. Trainings covered include, but are not limited to:
- Hospital Grade Commercial Cleaning
- Disinfecting Services
- Understanding of Microorganisms, Pathogens, and Transference
- Bloodborne Pathogen, OSHA and JCAHO Standards
- Floor Care and Sanitation
- Patient Room Cleaning
- Restroom Cleaning
- Hospital Department Specific Procedures
- Cleaning of Offices, Exam Rooms, Surgical Suites, Imaging areas